heart to heart

hi guys!

I felt like writing today. I don't have much but I also do have. Life is good Alhumdullilah, have been doing a digital marketing internship hopeful will get a job too. There's nothing much going on in my life. I've graduated from university and completed my bachelor's degree in media studies. there are days when I'm sad but don't know why? I can't sleep at night. Neend hi nahi ati hai aj kal. I don't think of anything. I don't give myself time to think. I talk less to my bestie now! he's busy too but still it is ok. im not a low-maintenance friend I need to talk I'm not letting my things out. in a weird state right now. my relationship with Amma does not seem to get better and it bothers me a lot. I sometimes feel like my bestie and I are becoming distant but this is not true we are fine if we don't talk but my overthinking takes me every time. I feel tired but also I'm sick. I have flu.

I very much crave the romantic love and care in my life right now. I don't know I never did like this but on some days, I do now. The feeling of having somebody by my side, cheering me up. but Allah knows better. I manifest a good person in my life whenever the time is right according to Allah's will. 

Comments