I feel like I've become a bitter person. I don't speak softly; I need to change that. My tone has become weird. I hate it. I hate being like this, all over the place. i cant figure things out. I'm a bad kid. I can't really channelize my emotions well. ughhhh I hate this feeling. I don't get it, nobody gets it. what do I do. I'm not toxic but I need to do my things well. I need to focus on my religion and myself ofc. I need a way out of this dilemma where I don't have a clue about things or what to do. I need a direction things don't sit right with me at the moment. A lot of my traumas need to be unpacked. I want to free myself at this point but i dont know how in this state of being clueless. Dont know what to write anymore.
bye guys.
Comments
Post a Comment